About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I am a new mom navigating the world of baby wearing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, and becoming a parent. And we do all this while living on the llama farm. These are my random writings, rants, raves, and ramblings.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kacie's Birth Story is Posted!

Take a look at the birth story of Keller Ryan!  A beautiful birth of a beautiful boy!

Coming soon ~ Breastmilk supply issues and remedies...

What problems have you experienced?  What has worked for you?

Recently, I've had quite a few people ask me about these issues and solutions.  I've certainly experienced my own supply problems.  I've been doing some work on some remedies and should have a post up in a few days, so please comment so we can address all of our booby issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment